About Me

My photo
United States
My name is Pinky. I have always loved making handmade crafts. I grew up in Istanbul Turkey where I learned from my grandmothers how to make different types of crafts purses,gloves,hair accessories,jewelrys and more. Now i live in the USA. I started to make JUBBJUBB handbags in 2008, when I was living in Turkey and I sold all kinds of color and models. JUBBJUBB bags are makes very cute and unique gifts especially at Chirstmas, birthdays and valentines day. I love all kinds of jewelry.They dont have to be a real or expensive jewelry. If it is a piece that looks unique,great and especially shiny i love it:) When is was a little girl i use to love my mom's jewelry box.I was going to her room and open her magical jewelry box:) It was magical to me back then lol. And then her closet, puting on her most shiny dress and if i had enough time before she found me her make up :) I love jewelry because it helps to complete an outfit.Jewelry also makes an perfect gift, If you dont know what to get jewelry is the best idea:) I love jewelry, especially rhinestones, they are unique, classic, shiny and match everything.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Spring wreath
i found this crafting idea from pinterest i love to share
very easy to make and it is very pretty
i am going to make one for my home :))

No comments:

Post a Comment